Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Pest Control using IPM Treatment methods and saving the environment
- I see your technician walking around my yard inspecting all the plant material, and then I notice he spot treats areas and plants rather then spray the whole yard, why is that?
- A: Our technicians are highly trained to identify problem pests in your yard. We treat your yard according to its needs. We do not treat your yard using chemicals that may affect beneficial insects. This is called Integrated Pest Management and it is used to preserve a balance in the environment.
- How long after I sign an agreement does PowerX normally take to perform the first service?
- A: We schedule your first service within 48 hours of signing a service agreement with PowerX.
- If I see a problem with my yard in between service, will a PowerX representative come out to re-inspect and treat?
- A: Yes, All of our PowerX Service Calls are handled by next business day. They are few and far between, but we take them very seriously.
- Is PowerX properly licensed and insured?
- A: Yes, our company has every insurance requirement and certification required by the state of Florida, for both the company and our technicians.
- How long after you start treating my yard will I be able to notice a difference?
- A: You will notice a small difference within 45 days and start noticing a bigger difference after 90 days. Please keep in mind that watering your yard either too little or too much has an impact on the health of your plants.